In this study circle, we regularly meet to learn together about urban edibles. We study and discuss
- which fruits, berries and nuts in an urban context can be eaten,
- which sorts of wild edibles there are in a city and how they develop over season and years,
- how wild urban edibles can be preserved,
- how they can be used for medical purposes,
- how we could plant fruit and nut trees as well as berry bushes,
- what the historical use of fruits was,
The study circle participants decide what will be studied and present their findings to the group. Fruktsam can order any books that help to study urban edibles and provides fika.